At LINIA Skin Clinic we offer a wide range of treatments for those with Rosacea.
The treatments generally include:
- Topical products – The inflammatory element of mild to moderate rosacea may be controlled with a topical products. It can take at least 8 weeks for their effect to become evident.
- Facials – Anti-redness/rosacea peel
- Facial Peels – Enerpeel Mandelic Acid
- Oral tablet – Antibiotics are helpful for the inflammatory element of moderate or severe rosacea. The most commonly used antibiotics are tetracyclines. Erythromycin is also another commonly used antibiotic. The duration of an antibiotic course depends on your response. A beta-blocker tablet or clonidine may help the flushing.
- Laser treatment can treat the redness and dilated blood vessels.
Your dermatologist may suggest that you use a combination of topical, oral and laser treatment together.
Before and After Treatment: