Rosacea is a rash that is commonly found on the face, either the forehead, cheeks, chin or nose. The skin condition causes the face to become reddened due to the blood vessels dilating, ultimately causing the face to appear flushed.
Despite rosacea being dominant in women, men tend to suffer more severely. Rosacea occurs when the skin is sensitive and painful to touch. One way you can identify whether you have rosacea is by feeling the affected area, as rosacea affected areas may feel hot and sting!
Rosacea can affect levels of self-esteem and self-confidence. If you’re not happy with the way you look, look no further than LINIA Skin Clinic, we provide a wide range of Rosacea treatments that can improve the appearance of your skin.
Our treatments include:
- Topical treatments in the form of creams
- Oral treatments in the form of antibiotics such as Tetracyclines and Erythromycin
- Facials that are designed to prevent redness
- Facial peels like the Enerpeel Mandelic Acid
- Laser treatments that can restore blood vessels that have dilated.
The Rosacea treatments we provide at LINIA Skin Clinic can be used in conjunction with each other, speak to our dermatologists to find out more!
Before and After Treatment: