Formulated with the most active, high quality ingredients to improve skin condition. Recognising that current diets are deficient in many micronutrients, the AETHERN® formulation provides critical vitamins and trace minerals, which have a crucial role in skin regeneration and protection.
To ensure maximum bioavailability, AETHERN® meticulously studied the synergy between each ingredient, to secure higher effectiveness and multiply the benefits of the final product.
High-Quality Active Ingredients
AETHERN® provides the best ingredients on the food supplement market with strict quality control. It also has standardised active ingredients that ensure the exact amount of ingredients in each bottle, and with a formulation that ensures the best effect.
The amount of active nutrients that enter into the circulatory system and are properly absorbed and utilised by our bodies after being consumed. So an active ingredient with high bioavailability ensures optimal absorption and utilisation by the body, and a more effective action.
AETHERN® has high bioavailability thanks to the association of active ingredients. Most important, they are in the right and necessary amounts for maximum effect and beauty benefits.
Bioactive Collagen Peptides
Nature’s key “building block” proteins immediately enhance the skin’s firmness and elasticity
- helps to ensure skin capacity to retain hyaluronic acid and provide the infrastructure which maintain skin firmness and elasticity
- helps to reduce changes linked to the skin aging
- supports healthy nails, hair quality
Major antioxidant that helps collagen to regenerate, vastly more powerful than vitamin C or E
- improves skin wrinkle, elasticity, and texture and moisture condition
- improves condition of all layers of the skin
Deep hydration and nourishes the skin – fills in deep lines and wrinkles from within
- powerful moisturising agent hydrates the skin deeply
- helps restore natural levels of hyaluronic acid
- helps in continuous reconstruction of connective tissue
Mixture of antioxidants with anti-inflammatory and skin-protecting properties, enhancing its condition and internal protection.
- significant contribution to protein matrix reinforcement
- binds selectively to collagen for soft tissue repair
- increases anti-inflammatory and radical-scavenging activity, in prevention of UV damage
Silicon (Bamboo extract)
Noticeably improves texture of the skin. Key role in forming and maintaining connective tissue
- helps to stimulate the synthesis of collagen type I in skin, resulting in a higher collagen concentration in the skin
- improves visible skin surface in women with UV exposed skin
- improves a regeneration of new collagen fibers
Other Key Ingredients:
Purified Water, Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate), Beta-carotene from Dunaliella salina, Zinc (as Zinc Glycinate), Maltodextrin, Vitamin B5 (as Calcium D-Pantothenate), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha-Tocopheryl), Lutein from Tagetes erecta Extract, Selenium from Selenium-Enriched Yeast, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness), Natural Flavors.